SEMI SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER KOTLIN/JAVA en Búsquedas IT
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
Open to candidates willing to relocate to Uruguay
This role provides the opportunity to:
- Develop cloud native SAAS products /applications
- Work with state-of-the-art Cloud technologies
- Builds software applications and delivers business solutions using knowledge of programming languages and delivery platforms
- Develops supports, maintains, and implements complex components of a project module
- Works as a fully contributing team member, under broad supervision/ guidance
- Participates in the writing technical documents (functional specifications, design, documents, etc.) as required
- Use and contribute to the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process (CI/CD).
- Contributes to the suite of automated testing
- Shows willingness and commitment to self-development
- Ensures timely and appropriate updating to relevant technical training material (documentation presentation etc.)
- Works on problems of relatively complex scope, through general usage of standard programming
- 2-4 years of hands-on development experience
- Experience on cloud native SAAS products /applications
- Strong hands-on experience with Java, XML
- Experience using one or more application frameworks such as Spring
- Experience in Object-oriented analysis, design and programming, database modeling, etc.
- Good experience with Unit Testing processes and tools (JUnit,Qunit, Mockito, PowerMock, etc.)
- Good experience of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process (CI/CD).
- Good experience with SQL
- Experience using one or more ORM frameworks such as Hibernate/JPA
- Excellent Debugging / Troubleshooting skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Mostly remote work.
- Health insurance, fully covered by the Company for you and your dependents (children and partner living in the same household).
- Unlimited access to mindfulness programs via an app (eMindful)
- Access to a wellness-focused online community for employees, available on both web and mobile (Sprout)
- Adoption support
- Scholarship program
- Employee assistance programs
- Mentoring services
- Limited reimbursement for children's after-school activities and childcare
- Monthly meal delivery (75% paid by the company) (Optional)
- Global tuition reimbursement policy, tuition reimbursement helps you pay for an undergraduate or graduate degree program that is relevant to your current job or helps you qualify for future opportunities within the Company.
- Incentives: Annual bonus and restricted Stock Unit.