Mid. Android Developer en Axented
$ 40,000 a 45,000 MXN (Neto)
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Intermedio
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support).
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Liaise with the Product Development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Proven work experience as an Android Developer.
- In-depth knowledge of Kotlin.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with OPP design principles.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar
- Private Health Insurance (Seguro de Gastos Médicos)
- Pension Plan (Afore)
- Paid Time Off
- Work from home
- Training & Development
- Christmas Bonus (Aguinaldo)