Java Developer (SDET)
$ 4,500 a 4,999 USD
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Intermedio
Join our ever-growing group of diverse talent to tackle challenging problems and create innovative solutions. At ParallelStaff, we aren't just looking to support businesses; we want to support you! Embrace courage. Spawn meaningful ideas. Build future-proof solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English. (MUST)
- 3-5+ years of work experience in the development/testing of web-service-based delivery platforms.
- Experience working with Java and J2EE SDK.
- Experience working with Junit, Selenium y REST assured
- Experience with web service protocols such as REST, HTTP, XML, and JSON.
- Experience testing front end web application frameworks, specifically, Angular
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL and Oracle
- Ability to write shell scripts to automate mundane tasks.
- Proficiency with at least one variant of Unix/Linux based operating systems (Ubuntu, Solaris, SUSE Linux,..)
- Experience with both white box and black box testing methodologies.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Design, setup, and execute test cases on the core software service delivery platform
- Identify and analyze software requirements derived from business requirements.
- Draft test plans based on identified software requirements.
- Design and implement automation frameworks.
- Identify, isolate and document defects of the server-side software.
- Work with development group through iterative/feedback-based testing process for new feature development.
- Deploy and test software build configuration and deployment scripts using Terraform and Ansible.
- Write and run Performance tests against AWS backend. Analyze performance issues.
- Write and run failover and recovery backend tests. Focus on data corruption.
- USD Monthly Compensation
- Full-Time - 40 hrs. a Week
- 100% Remote Work
- Annual Bonus
- Vacation / Holidays Off
- Sick days
- Free internal coaching consultation
- Sign In Bonus $100 USD