HEAD OF TALENT (ARG)
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
HR Manager are tasked with overseeing HR systems, handling employee relations, ensuring compliance with regulations, managing budgets, assessing staffing needs, hiring employees, designing training programs, and developing compensation plans.
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Supporting strategic objectives.
- Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
- Motivating and supporting current staff.
- Maintaining staff records.
- Handling employee benefits.
- Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
- Designing and directing training programs
- Working with team leaders to evaluate personnel and create improvement plans as needed.
- Supervising the employee onboarding process.
- Assessing the company's hiring needs and updating the recruitment strategy accordingly.
- Developing and organizing employee training programs.
- Crafting long-term employee succession plans to ensure personnel are on track with their career progression.
- Professionals from different careers (Administration, Labor Relations, Psychology, etc.) with training in the HR area.
- Knowledge in programs of attraction, selection, retention and training of human talent.
- Good understanding of the IT industry.
- Intermediate English proficiency.
- Experience managing HR area is an asset.