Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Intermedio
· Develop fully automated pipelines for building, testing and deploying across multiple platform environments.
· Analyze, project and implement infrastructure that allows our systems to scale reliably.
· Develop and deliver solutions that enable more productive engineering teams.
· Help improve and innovate the dev ops environments and CI/CD pipelines.
· Understand the high-level architecture of product code and services to assist in identifying opportunities and technologies to improve our development, deployment and general operational efficiencies.
· Understand, monitor and guide the evolution of cloud resources and deployments in AWS.
· Identify opportunities to drive efficiencies and optimisations into business processes through automation and technology.
· Set priorities and create release plans.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
· Proven ownership and responsibility for production, and mission-critical infrastructure in a cloud computing environment.
· 3+ years experience with AWS technologies including (RDS, KMS, IAM, VPC, CloudFormation and Fargate). AWS certification is preferred.
· 1+ years experience with infrastructure as code solutions. Terraform is preferred.
· 1+ years experience with docker, containers and orchestration (docker-compose).
· Extensive experience with Linux shells for systems deployments, maintenance and monitoring.
· Advanced scripting skills with bash.
· Excellent written and verbal communications
Nice to Have
· Mobile app experience is a plus.
· Experience with relational databases and SQL is a plus.