Web Content Administator en ASPENTECH
Ciudad de México
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
- Administration of AspenTech’s Content Management System (CMS) for www.aspentech.com.
- Own technical components for web launches and deployments across the website.
- Oversee the QA and testing process to ensure website elements are functioning correctly.
- Manage the documentation processes and trainings for website content updates, assets, workflows and audit trails.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders across Marketing and IS teams to provide support on various web initiatives.
- Provide user support and training for internal content management users.
- Work with IS to implement new web site functionality, integrations, templates and architecture.
- Troubleshoot technical problems with the Information Systems team.
- Provide cross functional support to the Marketing Operations team, such as content updates and reporting.
What you will need
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, information systems or similar technical discipline - ideally with experience with marketing data systems.
- Experience with Google Tag Manage
- A strong understanding of web services, web design/development, web trends, information architecture, and both proprietary and open source web applications.
- Experience with browser compatibility issues for all platforms/major browsers.
- Knowledge with analytical tools for reporting such as Google Analytics/Data Studio.
- Comfort with Windows Environment - such as RDP, FTP, IIS to Microsoft Office.
- Self-starter and team oriented who can work in a collaborative manner to achieve goals.
- Establish effective working relationships with cross-functional team(s).
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written (Must be fluent in English).
AspenTech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.