Ciudad de México
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Intermedio
We hope you are staying safe. We are looking to hire a UX Researcher to join our Digital Engineering team.
Who are we?
The ideal candidate will work in Mexico remote (home office).
For the past 20 years, we have powered many Digital Experiences for the Fortune 500. Since 1999, we have grown from a few people to more than 4000 team members across the globe that are engaged in various Digital Modernization. For a brief 1 minute video about us, you can check https://youtu.be/uJWBWQZEA6o.
What will you do?
- Leading the planning and conducting of consumer research at every stage of the product’s lifecycle; from its conceptualization, prototype validations, all the way to usability tests on the final product.
- Meet clients to gather information about their requirements and to find out what needs researching, designing or usability testing.
- Be involved in sketching, prototyping and on occasion user testing, before passing the design onto the development team.
What are we looking for?
- Understand qualitative research methods.
- Have an awareness of costs and budgets.
- Put users at the center of a design to make it simple, easy to use and good looking.
- Be confident in your presentation skills in order to present the stages of the design development to business users.
- 3+ years experience.
- Any graduate.
- PLEASE SEND C/V IN ENGLISH WITH PORTFOLIO LINK IN ENGLISH ALSO.