Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
We love technology, and we enjoy what we do. We are always looking for innovation. We have social awareness and try to improve it daily. We make things happen. You can trust us. Our Enrouters are always up for a challenge. We ask questions, and we love to learn.
We pride ourselves on having great benefits and compensations, a fantastic work environment, flexible schedules, and policies that positively impact the balance of work and life outside of it. We care about who you are in the office and who you are as an individual. We get involved to know our people; we want every Enrouter to become part of a great community of highly driven, responsible, respectful, and above all, happy people. We want you to enjoy working with us.
- You have 3+ years of experience working in-house in product design, executing on a variety of projects in a team environment.
- You love design -- the process, conversation, big ideas, mediums, tools, and possibilities -- and are guided by an insatiable curiosity and the desire to create great experiences.
- You can think and work in systems, identifying ideas and threads that tie experiences together, and know when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- You understand the people at the center of our brand and prioritize their experience over all else, and know how to sell design and advocate for great design practices on a company level to a variety of stakeholders.
- You are a collaborative team player who’s also capable of working independently. You have led others to solve complex problems with broad impact on the business, and are able to mentor more junior designers.
Visual Design, research, Design Systems, System Thinking, Prototyping, Figma.
- Monetary compensation
- Insurance of major medical expenses
- Minor Medical Insurance (Ammsa)
- Life insurance
- Funeral Expenses Insurance (PreviMed)
- Holidays and Vacations
- English Classes
- Educational agreements
- Taquitos Rewards
- Amazon Gift Card in your Birthday
Enroute is vowed to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals and to administer all aspects and conditions of employment without regard to the following: Race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, including family medical history, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, citizenship and/or migration status, child and spousal support withholdings, expunged criminal records, any other protected class, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.