Sr. Data Engineer - Python
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
We love technology, and we enjoy what we do. We are always looking for innovation. We have social awareness and try to improve it daily. We make things happen. You can trust us. Our Enrouters are always up for a challenge. We ask questions, and we love to learn.
We pride ourselves on having great benefits and compensations, a fantastic work environment, flexible schedules, and policies that positively impact the balance of work and life outside of it. We care about who you are in the office and who you are as an individual. We get involved to know our people; we want every Enrouter to become part of a great community of highly driven, responsible, respectful, and above all, happy people. We want you to enjoy working with us.
Data Engineers build an infrastructure to keep data organized. We are looking for data engineers looking to build and improve new data pipelines using cloud technologies.
The objective of this role:
- Create, maintain, and optimize stored procedures, functions, Python, SQL line, database structures, and ETL processes to adapt to changes in needs and requirements.
- Knowledge of relational database structures, star schemas structures, diagrams, data modeling, database design, and development.
- Communication skills, especially explaining technical concepts to non-technical business leaders.
- Comfort working with a dynamic, research-oriented team with concurrent projects.
- You will be responsible for designing end executing data pipelines for thousands, millions, and in some cases, billions of records per hour/day.
- Excellent English Skills (in spoken and written)
- AWS (EC2, S3, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, Cloud Formation and CDK, AWS Batch, Athena, Aurora)
- Git, JIRA
- Comprehensive knowledge about Data Modelling.
- Doing complex data transformations.
- Building Data Pipelines and Data Warehousing and ETL (Extract Transform Load) Tools.
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Agile methodologies, using Github for code collaboration and tools like JIRA to manage work.
- Writing and executing test plans at different levels (unit, functional, integration, system load, and performance testing)
- Monetary compensation
- Insurance of major medical expenses
- Minor Medical Insurance (Ammsa)
- Life insurance
- Funeral Expenses Insurance (PreviMed)
- Holidays and Vacations
- English Classes
- Educational agreements
- Taquitos Rewards
- Amazon Gift Card in your Birthday
Enroute is vowed to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals and to administer all aspects and conditions of employment without regard to the following: Race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, including family medical history, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, citizenship and/or migration status, child and spousal support withholdings, expunged criminal records, any other protected class, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.