ServiceNow System Admin/Developer
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
The Enterprise Tools Developer (ServiceNow) is responsible for the analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
Scope includes all desired commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) technologies with a focus on middleware and tools development.
• Bachelor’s or Master's in information technology, computer science
• 3+ years’ experience in COTS product development (ServiceNow)
• Experience as Servicenow administrator/developer
• Experience working with APIs and integration on the ServiceNow Platform
• Experience with custom and out-of-the box deployments
• Experience in application development and integration
• Experience with database software, Platform as a Service solutions such as ServiceNow
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Certification (Must Have)
• Experience participating in the design, development, implementation and support of information technology solutions that span multiple specializations, platforms and technologies.
Abilities and Skills
• Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and verbal/written communication
• Must be detail oriented
Send CV in PDF format in English to the email address specified in contact information in the name of the position as title, otherwise it will not be taken in consideration.