RF Bench Test Engineer en North American Production Sharing
Baja California Norte
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
Company focused in cellphones technologies
The RF Product Development and Test Engineering develops test solutions for design verification and characterization of highly integrated RF receiver/transmitter/transceiver ASICs designed.
Job responsibilities for this position include test software development, design and debug of test interface hardware, test methodology development and implementation, test equipment automation, and test solution verification
Plans, designs, and develops electronic systems, circuits, components, integrated circuitry, mechanical systems, equipment and packaging, optical systems, and/or DSP systems. Conducts simulations and analyses of designs. Develops emulation solutions, Interfaces with various cross-functional teams (e.g. Designers, Software/System Engineering, Architecture Development, Business Groups, Customers, Customer Engineering) to drive and incorporate the latest test solutions in the production program to improve the yield, test time, and quality. Evaluates reliability of materials, properties, and techniques used in production.
• Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineer/RF/Microwave Engineering degrees (Master preferred)
• 3-5 years’ experience with the following:
• Measurements necessary to characterize an RF device.
• Common test equipment (oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, time interval analyzer, logic analyzer, network analyzer, etc.).
• Experience with modifying LabVIEW test software.
• Knowledge in RF-PCB design including CAD interface.
• Test board design, debug, and development.
• Experience in RF test methodology development and implementation using LabVIEW.
• Strong understanding of RF Measurement science.
• Solid understanding of the measurements necessary to characterize an RF device through theoretical and practical applications.
• Familiarity with cellular standards such as CDMA2000, 1X-EVDO, LTE, LTEU, WCDMA, UMTS, GSM/GPRS/EDGE, or wireless peripheral standards such as 802.11x WLAN or other OFDM-based systems, GPS, and Bluetooth