$ 30,000 a 35,000 MXN (Bruto)
Responsibilities and Duties
· Analyze and thoroughly understand the user stories created by the Business to determine what the requirements are and how to meet them.
· Design and execute test scenarios and test cases needed to validate the implementation of requested features is correct.
· Creation of test data needed to execute test cases.
· Detects and logs defects found while performing testing.
· Tracks defects and helps to troubleshoot errors.
· Performs feature testing on feature branches before merging to main branch.
· Performs regression testing on release builds to ensure no breakage with newly integrated code.
· Performs production checkout testing to ensure deployment to production was successful.
· Suggests Continuous Improvement measures to optimize QA processes.
· Participate with entire team in Scrum cadences to encourage synergy.
· Minimum 4 years of QA testing experience.
· At least 2 years of Manual testing experience with mobile and desktop web applications.
· At least 2 years of API testing experience with tools such as Postman.
· At least 2 years of exposure to Agile software development methodology and Scrum implementation.
· At least 2 years of Experience with issue tracking software such a Jira.
· Should have worked for a minimum of one year in test management software such as Jira Xray.
· Good knowledge of SQL such as being able to execute select queries.
Trabajo 100% remoto