PLSQL- SQL Developer- Entry
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Intermedio
DXC Application Services can transform legacy applications to the agile computing environments of the future. This might be something simple, like a web-based collaboration solution that enables a product manager to have a virtual meeting with three different global facilities and their six suppliers. Or it might be as complex as a customized dashboard that helps check all the elements of a product launch. Both are outcomes that matter to that enterprise. And DXC helps make them a reality. Clients can leverage our vast industry and application expertise to better support their business objectives, improve operational performance, and realize a higher rate of return on their applications investments, all while managing costs.
We are looking for people who wants to build career as software developers, with knowledge on SQL C# .Net, and Visual Studio and familiar with architectures such as MVC or SaaS, knowledge on Frameworks like Hibernate, MS MVC, Hibernate, Spring... it’s highly appreciated experience as well doing unit testing and end to end testing. Also, soft-skills like: good communication, self-learner, proactive.
- Provides application development technical expertise in accordance with contractual terms and conditions and established technical standards. Engages in and provides support for transition/transformation efforts. Undertakes the full range of Development and user support functions required to ensure Apps delivery compliance, quality and standards, such as ISO, and best practices such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL). Works with the key customers, and/or internal businesses/end user representatives.
- Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Utilizes professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
- Responsibilities: Technical Knowledge: Apply growing technical knowledge in PLSQL , Windows Forms, C# .Net , MVC in Visual Studio
- risk/complexity. Under general direction integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create effective solutions for DXC and for customers.
- Quality: Provide continual improvement recommendations for direct responsibility area (process improvement, technical standard updates, etc.). Teamwork: Work as part of a team, which may be virtual and/or global.
- Capacity and Performance Monitor performance checkpoints.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
Knowledge and Skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good attitude towards teamwork.
- Good attitude to work under pressure.
- + 1 year working with:
- At least having the experience of working in one project using SQL or PLSQL
- At least having the experience of working in handling customer calls including fixing application problems
- Experience with C# .Net
- Working with MVC
- Experience with Visual Studio
- English level at least 50%