Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
Location: Guadalajara /Aguascalientes / Remote
- Develop new products, product enhancements using solid design principles
- Produce clean, efficient, and maintainable code based on specifications
- Collaborate and partner with cross-functional teams such as Product Management, Customer Success to understand their needs and to come up with the best outcome
- Troubleshoot systems and customer issues and help in resolving those by identifying short term and long term solutions
- Increase the coverage of unit testing and automate the manual tasks whenever possible
- Create the technical documentation
- Champion and demonstrate the best practices in day-to-day activities
- Lead various technical projects to elevate current products to the next level to handle the upcoming growth
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities
- Demonstrable experience with ES6 and Typescript
- Knowledge of modern browser-based UI development with frameworks such as React.
- Experience in a relational database management system (MySQL preferred) and data Modeling with solid knowledge of SQL.
- Proven ability to deliver quality web-based software.
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards,code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations.
- Software product development experience is a big plus.
- Self-motivated and passionate about learning.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.