Ciudad de México
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Intermedio
UnDosTres is the leader in the mobile payments space in Mexico. Our app, the first in the country, allows users anywhere to conduct their business on the phone with a single click, such as paying bills, buying movie tickets, and topping up prepaid phones. The app is fully integrated to allow card (debit/credit), PayPal, SPEI or cash payments.
We are looking for...
We are looking for a Payments Analyst with 1-2 years of relevant experience in the online payments industry.
What you will need to be a Sr Payments Manager at UnDosTres?
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in the online payments industry.
- Strong analytical skills and data exploratory tools (SQL is not required, but ability to proficiently learn it is).
- Knowledge regarding payment flows, API protocols and regulatory requirements.
- Problem solving and basic PM skills.
- English and Spanish.
What kind of projects and responsibilities will I have as a Payments Analyst at UnDosTres?
- Manage and nurture current and potential relationships across the payments ecosystem, including acquirers, processors, issuers, alternative payments rails and wallets.
- Monitor and optimize performance of the existing payment product within the platform, while proposing and maintaining key payment metrics that derive into acceptance improvement, chargebacks reduction and payment friction removal.
- Coordination across company's stakeholders for data-driven decision making, process creation, project management and product innovation.
- Manage and improve reporting following product customer journey and company KPIs.
- Gradually become the product owner of payments, proposing new opportunities and enhancing the current ones to drive growth and performance.
What do we offer
- Work with passionate problem-solvers like yourself and a multicultural and interdisciplinary team.
- Competitive compensation. Equity for exceptional candidates.
- Medical insurance
- An excellent work environment.
- Opportunities for growth and constant learning
If you are interested, answer the next test: