Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
- Provide day-to-day operational support (including on-call) for Global, SD-WAN, DMVPN, VPN and any other local network or Network device needs.
- Manage network implementations and projects through to completion, working with the Regional and Global Business teams to ensure all site moves and changes are known, managed, and consistent with our strategy and expected timelines.
- Perform network capacity and performance monitoring for optimized QoS traffic, system tuning, problem & change management
- Manage Telecom configurations and traffic patterns for all telephony and network devices.
- Provide Telecom support where and when
needed for office staff, lab environments, manufacturing locations and any
specialized process control locations where Telecom devices and/or services exist.
- Support all ITIL processes for Network and hosted environments (coordination, asset inventory, etc.).
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Network related Certifications
- Technical understanding and hands on experience with Cisco hardware and configurations.
- Familiarity with network monitoring tools such as Solarwinds
- Technical understanding and hands on experience with next generation Firewalls, related to policies, filtering and operational support functions.
- Knowledge of Networks, Ethernet, TCP/IP, VLANs, IP Routing (OSPF, BGP) QoS.
- Technical awareness of IP and conventional telephony solutions.
- General knowledge of Desktops and Servers and their interaction with networking.