Back End Developer
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
We are looking for software engineers to join a team focused on building the next generation digital marketing platform using managed services in the AWS environment. Come work alongside some of the best engineers in the business, architecting a highly scalable, multi-tenant, SaaS platform than can send billions of marketing messages per week and provide insights into those interactions with intelligent visualizations and analytics.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software solutions that address market needs. These solutions could be a microservice, standalone tool, user-facing web application, data pipeline, etc.
- Lead and help build services and applications for future market use cases as the industry develops.
- Work in an Agile teaming environment
- Participate in code reviews
- Facilitate knowledge sharing by owning and maintaining comprehensive documentation, participating in lunch and learns as well as other technical knowledge sharing events.
- Push company innovation efforts and stay up to date on industry trends and best practices.
- 3+ years experience using both relational and non-relational databases
- 3+ year experience with Java
- Experience with cloud-based distributed application scaling & data processing.
- Experience with Spring Boot, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform
- Experience with cloud computing APIs (Amazon Web Services preferred).
- Experience with cloud computing services (Amazon Web Services like EC2, CloudWatch, CloudFront, and RDS).
- Hands-on experience using and developing REST APIs.
- Experience with container-based deployment systems such as Docker/Kubernetes.
- Have a broad understanding of external events that may impact applications or systems (networking, cloud platform services, operational issues, data issues)
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.