Azure DevOps Engineer
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. Charger Logistics is seeking a well-rounded individual able to work in a fast-paced environment to join our team at the company’s office in Monterrey, Mexico.
- Working with Containers (Docker, Registry, Kubernetes)
- Working with Networking, certificates, Oatuh, AzureAD, ASE, ASP, AKS, Azure Apps, Load Balancers, Application gateway, API Management, SqlServer on Azure
- Strong understanding of DevOps processes, tools and procedure
- Experience with AzureDevOps (work items, git, repos pipelines, environments, releases, artifacts)
- Knowledge in release flows (Automated testing, code analysis, etc.)
Practices with application operation monitoring and change management (Azure Monitor, Splunk, App Insights, etc.)
- supporting configuration management activities (KeyVault, Azure App Configuration Service)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred.
- More than 2 years as "DevOps with Azure"
- Experience in general automation of infrastructure, provisioning, and configuring services on Azure using IaC and Azure Pipelines (PowerShell, ARM Templates, Terraform) (Desired skill)
- Az400 - Azure Certification
- Terraform experience for IaC
We offer competitive pay package, savings fund, health benefits, food coupons, performance-based bonus, paid time-off, and Christmas bonus.