Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
Are you a Software Engineer looking for that next step? Do you want to work alongside a highly talented team of engineers to solve real-world problems using data-driven applications? Well then we want you.
This position is with the Optum Financial Technology team. As one of the fastest growing businesses within Optum, with more than 11 million consumers and providers currently under our umbrella, Optum Financial Technology is dedicated to improving both the health and productivity of those we serve. One out of seven adults in the U.S. uses an Optum Financial product, not to mention we’re the largest Health Saving Accounts (HSA) provider and the 35th largest mover of money in the U.S. Our wide impact gives us a real opportunity to create financial technology that transforms healthcare for both consumers and providers alike.
So, what is it that makes us so unique? Well for starters, Optum Financial Technology is dedicated to helping people with not only their healthcare, but also their financial wellbeing. Our teams are fixated on transforming the experience for consumers and changing the way that people pay for healthcare. Here, innovation isn't just about creating new gadgets, it's about making healthcare financial data available wherever and whenever people need it—safely and reliably. We help members manage their own health in a more efficient, more affordable way and give our providers the flexibility they need to support their patients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Fulfill Service Request tickets - user-reported issues by analysing and modifying application code
- Participate in root cause analysis of incidents
- Implement bug-fixes and minor enhancements and customizations in application fuctionality
- 2+ years of experience in the role
- Knowledge and understanding of design patterns and concepts
- Demonstrated solid analytical skills
- JMS, Batch Processing, JBoss, and legacy J2EE stack
- Solid technical skills in development of complex multi-platform environments
- Experience in participating in system design, process modeling, business value analysis and business process design
- Developing and writing clear functional/technical business requirements
- Experience in Healthcare/Financial domain
- Experience with cloud solutions
We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Key Words: TI, Tecnología de la información, Tecnología, Optum, Java, Bogota, Colombia