Junior Fullstack Software Engineer
$ 5.000.000 a 5.999.999 COP (Bruto)
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Intermedio
We are looking for a Junior Full Stack Engineer to join our project from E-Commerce and Supply Chain & Logistics.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation with full benefits package.
- Complete hardware setup for working from home.
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program.
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere.
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance.
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
- 1+ year of experience on similar position.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming and its principles.
- Experienced in C#, ASP.NET MVC / Core, Entity Framework, and SQL Server.
- Knowledge of web services REST API.
- Experience with Azure, Web jobs SDK, Azure functions.
- Be knowledgeable using Git and related tools like GitHub, GitLab, etc.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development would be an asset.
- Build and deliver internal services software.
- Create user-friendly interfaces and tools.
- Work closely with the Technical Project Manager and the Development team.
- Partner with users across the organization to ensure the end product meets a broad range of needs.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with offices in the USA, UK, Israel, Australia, and Ukraine
We won't bore you with all our awards, so here are just some of them: DOU Best IT Employer, TOP 100 Global Outsourcing, and one of the fastest-growing companies in the USA by Inc. Magazine.
As a community-centered company, we innovate your career and inspire your lifestyle. Top hardware, modern tech stack, remote-friendly working culture and much more is here for you. Do you like having fun just as much as we do? Then c-ya in our community! Here's what we got: football, investment, ice hockey, jogging, yoga, tennis, mindfulness, extreme club, and more new personal growth zones for you!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client offers unparalleled knowledge of the complete eCommerce experience gained through years of building a platform that serves manufacturers, retailers and end-consumers. We're transforming eCommerce with a complete and scalable online platform that provides seamless customer acquisition, merchandising and logistics capabilities.