Application Security Enginee
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Intermedio
Playvox General Info:
Playvox provides quality assurance and performance management software that helps customer support teams improve customer experience and agent engagement. Its omnichannel platform integrates data from the leading cloud-based vendors such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Kustomer, Talkdesk, and Five9. It turns customer and support agent data into an easily digestible dashboard for quality assurance managers to review customer interactions and provide coaching to improve customer experience and agent satisfaction.
Based in Manizales, Colombia and with offices in Silicon Valley, London and Australia, we are hiring people who want to share our values and have fun with this family across all disciplines and experience levels.
Role description overview:
Our organization is looking for an Application Security role that supports and advises the engineering team (development, quality assurance and release management) in order to maintain the security attributes of Playvox’s services.
Seniority Level: Medio - Sénior
Employment Type: Full time - Colombia - Remote work
This role will be responsible for:
- Develop security training and guidance to internal engineering teams.
- Guide, advise, and assist product development teams in the area of application security.
- Participate in initiatives to address security vulnerabilities.
- Assess security tools and integrate tools as needed.
- Define and implement guidelines for automated security controls like Container security, Static code analysis, Open Source License checks and others.
- Conduct risk evaluation of GitLab product features.
- Define and implement measures to protect Playvox’s intellectual property.
- Research and collaborate with the Architecture and Operations team to define guides and solutions to enhance Playvox’s security posture.
- Monitor the security logs of the Playvox services’ production environment; And propose and execute initiatives to improve security visibility.
- Build and test incident response playbooks.
- Support other privacy and security initiatives.
- Knowledge of web based applications, protocols and security controls.
- Familiarity with common security libraries, security controls and common web application security flaws.
- Experience on cloud computing platforms. AWS and/or GCP experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of pipeline automation and GitLab.
- Coding knowledge on languages like Python and NodeJs, professional development experience is a plus.
- Experience on Security operations, Software development or Security Automation.
- Experience with infrastructure as code processes and tools is a plus.
- Experience with policies as code is a plus.
What are you waiting for to join us?