Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion in Innovation , we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome-driven. We are driven by delivering value , for our clients, through technological innovation .
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind Opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and on our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses.
Our core values and what we look for in our Opinov8rs:
You are Collaborative - which is a key component to being successful in distributed environments.
You are Innovative - it is a requirement that we innovate, as individuals and as a company.
Be Adventurous - courageous people are adventurous, we are hiring and nurturing this quality.
Always Respectful - remember if you don’t respect others they will not respect you.
Inherently Intelligent - it goes without saying we are all intelligent in our own way.
Ultimately Responsible - being responsible is a core personality trait that is needed for us and our clients’ success and ultimately a happy work environment.
What We're Looking For:
- Strong Angular, and Developer tools background;
- Experienced with Open-Source SW and community building/nurturing;
- Experience working in a small self-organizing team with clear objectives and loosely defined boundaries;
- Experience with ideation, quick prototyping, and scaling a Product idea.
Who You Are:
- Passionate about helping like-minded Developers and Builders;
- Opinionated yet humble;
- Experienced and open-minded;
- Results-oriented and accountable;
- Being part of a failed start-up or a project is a Plus.
BEING A PART OF A TEAM , you will get
- An opportunity to work with great Engineers, CEO, CTO, and other mature operators;
- A dynamic and still laid-back team (yes, you can combine that);
- Agile development practices, cutting-edge technologies, the stack and approaches you choose to get the job done;
- Full support and accountability – financial and anything else you may need;
- Obviously: flexible working hours, responsibility, an opportunity to create and innovate;
- We’re looking for candidates with a strong track record of bringing products to life. You have a passion for solving hands-on problems with WOW experiences.
Contribute to open source technologies;
Blog and Conferences if you feel like it;
Work with the larger open source team and community.
POWER YOU BRING
- 2+ years of FE development experience with Angular.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Experience with agile methods/tools; Scrum/Shape-up, JIRA/Trello, etc.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.